We use AV TechSource for Cisco installation and recommend them to dealers when they need help with AMX programming or service.
The reasons are simple. They do quality work and if there’s any problem, they’ll step up and take care of it.
–Chris Reiss, President, Visitec Marketing Associates
Video Conferencing Services
Why do so many AV and telecommunications integrators rely on AV TechSource for video conferencing system installation, video conferencing setup, and support?
- Our technicians have decades of experience with the leading video and audio conferencing products.
- We are factory trained by Cisco and Polycom.
- Our expertise extends to IP network based systems as well as ISDN.
- We are also factory trained and experienced with the AMX and Crestron systems often used to control video conferencing rooms.
- Use AV TechSource for complete video conferencing system design, installation and setup.
- Our expertise extends to programming and commissioning the sound systems and echo cancelation systems used in conjunction with video conferencing gear.
Planning to purchase a portable or set-top video conferencing system? Go ahead and purchase it from the dealer you choose, then contact us to provide you with expert, reasonably-priced video conferencing installation.
Don’t know what you need? We will recommend the best solution. While our strategic partners can provide almost any equipment, we are an independent provider of video conferencing services and video conferencing setup. We will always strive to act in your best interests.
After the system is installed, we can continue to provide whatever level of support you require.
Learn more about our Polycom support and our Cisco support.
Call or email us to learn more.